Green Onion Tartar Sauce Recipe
Here’s a traditional sauce worth making from scratch. It makes the meal feel very special, and guests are always impressed. You might never buy the bottled stuff ever again. —Roger Slivon, Genesee Depot, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 whole dill pickle, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
1 tablespoon equals 74 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Green Onion Tartar Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC