Here’s a traditional sauce worth making from scratch. It makes the meal feel very special, and guests are always impressed. You might never buy the bottled stuff ever again. —Roger Slivon, Genesee Depot, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 whole dill pickle, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Green Onion Tartar Sauce in Country Extra September 2010, p43
Reviews for Green Onion Tartar Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review