Green Onion Scrambled Eggs
Our Test Kitchen home economists added cream cheese and green onions to create these special scrambled eggs.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter for 2 minutes. In a large
- bowl, beat the eggs; add cream cheese and seasoned salt. Pour into
- the skillet. As eggs set, gently move a spatula across bottom and
- sides of pan, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Continue
- cooking and stirring until the eggs are completely set. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 278 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 464 mg cholesterol, 439 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.