- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter for 2 minutes. In a large bowl, beat the eggs; add cream cheese and seasoned salt. Pour into the skillet. As eggs set, gently move a spatula across bottom and sides of pan, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Continue cooking and stirring until the eggs are completely set. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Onion Scrambled Eggs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p197
Reviews for Green Onion Scrambled Eggs(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2011
This is heavenly! We'll be making this frequently in the future. Used about 4 ounces of an 8 ounce package of cream cheese. I also didn't have green onions, so I added chives instead.
Reviewed May. 6, 2009
my moms been making this forever.....
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >