Green Onion Potato Salad Recipe
Ever since I can remember, my aunt Beverly has made this potato salad for special occasions. She gave me the recipe a few years ago, and I've been making it for parties and my card clubs. I get many requests for the recipe.
- 5 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plus 3/4 teaspoon green onion dip mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, pickle and green onion. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 465 calories, 36g fat (5g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1044mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Green Onion Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC