Green Onion Burgers Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 12 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into 12 patties. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 252 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 609mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Green Onion Burgers
"Loved it so did my guest and kids!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.