Green Onion Burgers Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 12 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Shape into 12 patties. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 252 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 609mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Green Onion Burgers
"Loved it so did my guest and kids!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.