- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the buttermilk, onions and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Spritz tops with butter-flavored spray. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 biscuits.
Originally published as Green Onion Biscuits in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p27
Reviews for Green Onion Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 30, 2010
We enjoyed these biscuits as a fast side.
More Recipe Collections
- Biscuit Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >