Green Onion Bagel Dip
“Forty years ago I used to make this dip, and it was always the most popular item at the parties,” writes Joy Pasby of Sonora, California. “It’s still one of the most liked dips on the table; my family loves it!”
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 to 5 bagels, split and cut into bite-size pieces
- In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon in water; cool slightly. In a
- small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add
- bouillon mixture and beat until blended. Stir in onions. Serve with
- bagel pieces. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.