Olive fans will love this dip. It's cheesy and full of beef and beans. It could even be used to fill taco shells.—Beth Dunahay, Lima, Ohio
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 jar (16 ounces) mild salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Add the beans, salsa, cheeses and olives. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with chips. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Green Olive Dip in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p89
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Green Olive Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review