Green Olive Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 jar (16 ounces) mild salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Add the beans, salsa, cheeses and olives. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with chips. Yield: 8 cups.
1/4 cup: 96 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Green Olive Dip
"I made this and did not like the beef in it. I think it would be good beef less. Liked the olives in it."
"The dip is okay, but not what I expected. Made it for a Superbowl party and I was disappointed,"
"This is easy. Took to church potluck and it was a very big hit. I was asked to bring to next potluck."
"My Family Loved This!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.