I started making this sweet Christmas treat a couple years ago and it has become a family favorite. It goes together fast and looks festive, too. —Hillary Templin, Kennewick, Washington
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 12 ounces green candy coating disks
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 to 3 candy canes, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle on prepared baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in extract. Spread over white layer; sprinkle with candy.
- Chill for 10 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Green Mint Bark in Taste of Home December/January 2010, p28
Reviews for Green Mint Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review