Green Grape Salad
This is an easy, great salad for any time of the year. The combination of the flavors and textures of the fruits and the crunch from the nuts, topped with blue cheese salad dressing, make a tasty, flavorful salad. —Marjorie Green, South Haven, Michigan
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a small bowl, combine the grapes, banana and walnuts. In a small
- bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mayonnaise and honey; pour over
- grape mixture and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 633 calories, 51 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.