Green Grape Salad Recipe
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a small bowl, combine the grapes, banana and walnuts. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mayonnaise and honey; pour over grape mixture and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Green Grape Salad(4)
Sort By :
Oh my heck! Have a cow! If your worried about calories use Fat-free mayo and salad dressing. Boom! 500 calories down the drain!
I love this salad! Simple and quick, yet delicious and can be "dressed up" or "dressed down" to fit the occassion. Add a bit of powdered sugar to thicken the "dressing" and a sprinkling of brown sugar to top it off just before serving; Substitute plain or lemon yogurt for the mayonnaise and top with some lemon zest; Top with shredded coconut
633 calories a serving for SALAD???? WOW!!! Definitely NOT for someone that is counting calories.
I'm not really a blue cheese fan but this salad was very good