Green Goddess Salad Dressing Recipe
It’s no trick to fix this time-honored dressing at home with a recipe from Baldwin City, Kansas field editor Page Alexander. “Made with fresh ingredients, it’s excellent—a real treat compared to store-bought dressing,” she comments.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onion tops, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Green Goddess Salad Dressing in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p11
Reviews for Green Goddess Salad Dressing(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2013
Very good, fresh tasting salad dressing. Will definitely make again.
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2010
I have made and used this recipe, and my off-sider loves me using the fresh mix. We are ardent salad lovers. Will definitely make this recipe again.