Green Chilies and Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla or corn chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and cheeses. Add the chilies, corn and pimientos; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with olives.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 159 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 353mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Green Chilies and Cheese Dip
"I love this dip! It's my go-to when I have to bring something for a party or am hosting a party. I've made it many times."
"i would refer to the 1 cup of cheese rather than the 8 oz. part since the former seems more accurate. you are right. 8 oz. of cheese is 2 cups. so it should read 4 oz. instead."
"I'm wondering about the 1 cup (8 oz.)shredded Monterey Jack cheese - isn't 8 oz. 2 cups?"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.