Green Chilies and Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla or corn chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and cheeses. Add the chilies, corn and pimientos; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with olives.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 159 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Green Chilies and Cheese Dip
"I love this dip! It's my go-to when I have to bring something for a party or am hosting a party. I've made it many times."
"i would refer to the 1 cup of cheese rather than the 8 oz. part since the former seems more accurate. you are right. 8 oz. of cheese is 2 cups. so it should read 4 oz. instead."
"I'm wondering about the 1 cup (8 oz.)shredded Monterey Jack cheese - isn't 8 oz. 2 cups?"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.