Green Chilies and Cheese Dip
“Mild and easy-to-fix, this recipe is great for gatherings of friends or as a filling snack while watching movies or sports. People are always asking for the recipe.”
Linda Webb - Concord, California
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and cheeses. Add the chilies,
- corn and pimientos; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 2-qt.
- baking dish. Top with olives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are
- bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 159 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.