“Mild and easy-to-fix, this recipe is great for gatherings of friends or as a filling snack while watching movies or sports. People are always asking for the recipe.” Linda Webb - Concord, California
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and cheeses. Add the chilies, corn and pimientos; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with olives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Green Chilies and Cheese Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p50
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Green Chilies and Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review