- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and cheeses. Add the chilies, corn and pimientos; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with olives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Green Chilies and Cheese Dip
Sort By :
I love this dip! It's my go-to when I have to bring something for a party or am hosting a party. I've made it many times.
i would refer to the 1 cup of cheese rather than the 8 oz. part since the former seems more accurate. you are right. 8 oz. of cheese is 2 cups. so it should read 4 oz. instead.
I'm wondering about the 1 cup (8 oz.)shredded Monterey Jack cheese - isn't 8 oz. 2 cups?
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Cheese Dip >
- Chili Dip >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Cheese Dip >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >