- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed
- 8 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Spray counter or surface lightly with cooking spray. Combine rolls to form a ball. Roll into a 12-in. x 18-in. rectangle. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread evenly over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style starting with the long side. With a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces.
- Place cut side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray. Let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap; bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Green Chili Swirl in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Fall 2009, p27
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Green Chili Swirl(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >