Green Chili Rice Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chilies
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, chilies and cheese. Stir in rice. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Green Chili Rice(3)
Sort By :
This was excellent! We had it as a side dish for our enchilada dinner then the rest we had with scrambled eggs and sausage. Very good!
Easy and delicious. Went over we'll with entire extended family. Even kids. Will definitely make again.
My family loved this, it was so filling and superb!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >