- 3 cups salad croutons
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange croutons in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and chilies. In a bowl, beat remaining ingredients. Pour over cheese. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove dish from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Green Chili Quiche Squares
"Everyone loves this dish. easy to make and tastes delicious. I only use 2 cups of cheese and a 7 oz can of green chilis. I also add cubed ham. My co-workers love when I bring this to work. Definitely a keeper!"
"I made this quiche for a women's luncheon at church and received alot of compliments. I uped the garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. easy to make and absolutely delicious!"