- 3 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange croutons in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with chilies and cheese. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and garlic powder. Pour over cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Green Chili Quiche Squares
Sort By :
Everyone loves this dish. Easy to make and tastes delicious. I only use 2 cups of cheese and a 7 oz can of green chilis. I also add cubed ham. My co-workers love when I bring this to work. Definitely a keeper!
I made this quiche for a women's luncheon at church and received alot of compliments. I uped the garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. Easy to make and absolutely delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Mexican Breakfast >