Green Chili Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
This tangy take on grilled cheese is a meal in itself, but would be great with a side of chicken chili. —Leslie Neely, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 8 teaspoons butter
- 1. Spread mayonnaise over four slices of bread; layer with cheese slices and green chilies. Top with remaining bread.
- 2. Butter outsides of sandwiches. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich: 455 calories, 31g fat (14g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 894mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Green Chili Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC