- 6 cups fresh or frozen corn (about 30 ounces), thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno slices, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until heated through. Stir just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Green Chili Creamed Corn in Simple & Delicious August/September 2015
Reviews for Green Chili Creamed Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review