Green Chili 'n' Rice Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cans (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 243 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 507mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for Green Chili 'n' Rice Casserole
"This is not a recipe I will make again. It was very bland."