Green Breakfast Smoothie
You'll be surprised at the creaminess of this smoothie. It's packed with healthy pears, avocado and spinach.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute
- or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 340 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 3 g protein.