Green Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 340 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Green Breakfast Smoothie
"Healthy but it didn't taste good"
"I love this smoothie! The only thing I changed was I used a Granny Smith apple instead to the pear onlyy because I do not like the texture of pears. This is one gooood smoothie that my husband thinks im weard for making!"