Green Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
You'll be surprised at the creaminess of this smoothie. It's packed with healthy pears, avocado and spinach.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 340 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC