Green Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 340 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 9g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Green Breakfast Smoothie
"healthy but it didn't taste good"
"I love this smoothie! The only thing I changed was I used a Granny Smith apple instead to the pear onlyy because I do not like the texture of pears. This is one gooood smoothie that my husband thinks im weard for making!"