- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGreen Breakfast Smoothie
"healthy but it didn't taste good"
"I love this smoothie! The only thing I changed was I used a Granny Smith apple instead to the pear onlyy because I do not like the texture of pears. This is one gooood smoothie that my husband thinks im weard for making!"