You'll be surprised at the creaminess of this smoothie. It's packed with healthy pears, avocado and spinach.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Green Breakfast Smoothie in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p25
Reviews for Green Breakfast Smoothie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review