- 4 cups cut green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter for 3 minutes or until crisp tender. Add zucchini; saute for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the bacon, beans, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans with Zucchini in Reminisce September/October 2002, p48
Reviews for Green Beans with Zucchini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2015