Green Beans with Walnuts Recipe
“I came up with this easy recipe one night, and I’ve made it several times since then. The sauce is not only yummy on green beans but also on frozen broccoli,” says field editor Barbara Carlucci of Orange Park, Florida.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- In 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the beans, 2 tablespoons walnuts, teriyaki sauce and butter. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes; stir. Cook 5-6 minutes longer or until beans are tender. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans with Walnuts in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p61
Reviews for Green Beans with Walnuts(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Budget Side Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >