Green Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Almonds
—Taste of Home Cooking School
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 + standing
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup unblanched almonds, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a Medium or Large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine all
- ingredients. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat
- ingredients into single layer. Place in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- Allow bag to stand 1 minute before handling. Gently squeeze bag to
- evenly distribute seasonings. Carefully open bag and serve. Yield: 4