Green Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Almonds Recipe
—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup unblanched almonds, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. In a Medium or Large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine all ingredients. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat ingredients into single layer. Place in microwave.
- 2. Cook on full power for 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Allow bag to stand 1 minute before handling. Gently squeeze bag to evenly distribute seasonings. Carefully open bag and serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Green Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Almonds
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC