- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup unblanched almonds, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a Medium or Large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine all ingredients. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat ingredients into single layer. Place in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Allow bag to stand 1 minute before handling. Gently squeeze bag to evenly distribute seasonings. Carefully open bag and serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Almonds in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p48
Reviews for Green Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Almonds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2013
"tried this and it was ok, we like garlic so next time I added garlic much better . will make again"