- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup unblanched almonds, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a Medium or Large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, combine all ingredients. Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat ingredients into single layer. Place in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Allow bag to stand 1 minute before handling. Gently squeeze bag to evenly distribute seasonings. Carefully open bag and serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Almonds in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p48
Reviews for Green Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Almonds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2013
"tried this and it was ok, we like garlic so next time I added garlic much better . will make again"