"Balsamic vinegar adds zing to these colorful sauteed veggies that cook in a flash," says Chris Kallies of Oldsmar, Florida. "Trim the beans and julienne the pepper ahead to make this dish in a snap at the last minute."
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute beans and red pepper in oil for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the vinegar, basil and pepper. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans with Red Peppers in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p53
Reviews for Green Beans with Red Peppers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review