Green Beans with Radishes Recipe
Green Beans with Radishes, suggested by Minnesota field editor Marlene Muchenhirn of Delano, is a side dish with a flavorful twist. "The fresh green beans are so pretty mixed with crisp radish slices," she says.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter just until tender. Stir in the beans, lemon juice and soy sauce; cook and stir until heated through. Just before serving, sprinkle with radishes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans with Radishes in Taste of Home October/November 2001, p9
Reviews for Green Beans with Radishes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2010
I did not care for this at all. The flavors just didn't go together, sorry.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >