Green Beans with a Twist Recipe
Green beans get a makeover with help from fresh mushrooms, ranch salad dressing mix and crumbled bacon. For added convenience, Nicole Orr of Columbus, Ohio sometimes uses canned mushrooms when fixing this side dish.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large skillet, saute beans and mushrooms in butter. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4-6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC