Green Beans with a Twist Recipe
Green beans get a makeover with help from fresh mushrooms, ranch salad dressing mix and crumbled bacon. For added convenience, Nicole Orr of Columbus, Ohio sometimes uses canned mushrooms when fixing this side dish.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large skillet, saute beans and mushrooms in butter. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Green Beans with a Twist
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2012
"Made it and shared it several times! Will make it again!"
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2012
"This is such an easy and quick side dish. Fresh mushrooms make the difference!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC