- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet, saute beans and mushrooms in butter. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans with a Twist in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p8
Reviews for Green Beans with a Twist
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2012
"Made it and shared it several times! Will make it again!"
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2012
"This is such an easy and quick side dish. Fresh mushrooms make the difference!"