- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet, saute beans and mushrooms in butter. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Green Beans with a Twist
Sort By :
Made it and shared it several times! Will make it again!
I was looking for a side dish for dinner and found this recipe. It is simple to make and gives extra flavor to the green beans. I've made it many times.
This is such an easy and quick side dish. Fresh mushrooms make the difference!