I like to make this side dish for potlucks, because it's easy to make and is always popular.—Karen Lewis, Pleasant Grove, Iowa
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until beans are tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans in Bacon Cheese Sauce in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p83
Reviews for Green Beans in Bacon Cheese Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review