Green Bean-Tomato Salad Recipe
This deliciously different way to dress up green beans is sure to become a favorite at your house. The snappy dressing nicely enhances the fresh flavor of the beans, tomatoes and onions.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Steam green beans for 6 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Immerse in cold water; drain.
- 2. Place beans in the center of a large plate. Arrange tomato and onion slices around beans. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 145 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Green Bean-Tomato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC