Green Bean Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, brown sugar and peanut butter; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet, stir-fry green beans in oil until crisp-tender. Remove from the heat. Add the soy sauce mixture; stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 178 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 491mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Green Bean Stir-Fry
"One of my favorite recipes. I've made it several times and my 10 year old son loves it. I also gave the recipe to my mother and she loved it."
"Great recipe! Will definitely make again!"