Green Bean Stir-Fry Recipe
Soy sauce and peanut butter flavor these crisp-tender beans. "They're a nice change from the usual green bean salads and casseroles," says Robin Joss from Ashburn, Virginia. "With a sesame seed crunch, this dish always wows guests and brings plenty of recipe requests."
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, brown sugar and peanut butter; set aside.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry green beans in oil until crisp-tender. Remove from the heat. Add the soy sauce mixture; stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean Stir-Fry in Taste of Home October/November 2003, p11
Reviews for Green Bean Stir-Fry(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2011
One of my favorite recipes. I've made it several times and my 10 year old son loves it. I also gave the recipe to my mother and she loved it.
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2010
Great recipe! Will definitely make again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >