Soy sauce and peanut butter flavor these crisp-tender beans. "They're a nice change from the usual green bean salads and casseroles," says Robin Joss from Ashburn, Virginia. "With a sesame seed crunch, this dish always wows guests and brings plenty of recipe requests."
Recommended: 25 Favorite Thai Recipes
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, brown sugar and peanut butter; set aside.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry green beans in oil until crisp-tender. Remove from the heat. Add the soy sauce mixture; stir to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean Stir-Fry in Taste of Home October/November 2003, p11
Reviews for Green Bean Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2011
"One of my favorite recipes. I've made it several times and my 10 year old son loves it. I also gave the recipe to my mother and she loved it."
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2010
"Great recipe! Will definitely make again!"