- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium cucumber, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place green beans in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the beans, cucumber, red pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cream cheese and milk until fluffy. Beat in the vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Green Bean Salad with Creamy Dressing
Sort By :
"This recipe was excellent. It is perfect the way it is and no changes need to be made. We absolutely loved it and will make again often."
"Refreshing summer salad. However, I boiled the beans only about 1 min, as I like them crispy in salads. Drain the beans on paper towels. Also, I used sweet onion instead of regular, as raw regular onion can be overwhelming."