- 3 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place beans in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Drain and slice potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, beans and bacon. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as French Potato Salad in Country Extra July 2003, p49
Reviews for Green Bean Potato Salad with Herb Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2010
"Love the taste combination of the white wine vinegar and herbs. This is very eye-appealing and quite elegant enough for more sophisticated palates."