Green Bean Potato Bake Recipe
- 6 cups cubed peeled cooked potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes, beans, ham, 2 cups cheese and onion. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, mayonnaise and sour cream; pour over the top and gently stir to coat.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Green Bean Potato Bake
Sort By :
"Made this as written, almost. Used garlic-mushroom soup, and it was to die for. Thanks."
"We both loved this- it had really good flavor and was pretty easy to put together. Leftovers are delicious, too!"
"This casserole was OK, but not great. It's advantage is that is uses ingredients you're likely to have on hand, and makes a full, one-pot meal."