- crisp-tender. Add the thyme, salt, pepper, cream cheese, milk and
- mushrooms. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Remove from the
- heat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, dill and salt. Cut
- in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in sour cream
- to form a soft dough.
- Divide dough in half. On a well-floured surface, roll out one portion
- to fit a deep-dish 9-in. pie plate; trim pastry even with edge.
- Pour green bean mixture into crust. Roll out remaining pastry; make a
- lattice crust. Trim, seal and flute edge.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and cream; brush over lattice top. Bake
- at 400° for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 503 calories, 37 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 587 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.