Green Bean Mini Casserole Recipe
Warm and soothing, this popular dish spells comfort. Sent in by Christy Hinrichs of Parkville, Missouri, the paired-down classic features tender green beans, creamy mushroom soup and golden french-fried onions.
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir in green beans and 1/4 cup onions.
- 2. Transfer to a 2-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 159 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 518mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Green Bean Mini Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC