Green Bean Mini Casserole
Warm and soothing, this popular dish spells comfort. Sent in by Christy Hinrichs of Parkville, Missouri, the paired-down classic features tender green beans, creamy mushroom soup and golden french-fried onions.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir
- in green beans and 1/4 cup onions.
- Transfer to a 2-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle
- with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15
- minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (prepared with reduced-fat reduced-sodium soup and fat-free milk) equals 159 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 518 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.