Warm and soothing, this popular dish spells comfort. Sent in by Christy Hinrichs of Parkville, Missouri, the paired-down classic features tender green beans, creamy mushroom soup and golden french-fried onions.
Recommended: 31 Easy Vegetarian Recipes with 5 Ingredients
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir in green beans and 1/4 cup onions.
- Transfer to a 2-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mini Green Bean Casserole in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p7
Reviews for Green Bean Mini Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review