- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ham, mushrooms, cheese, onion and garlic powder. Drain beans; stir into ham mixture. Transfer to a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, biscuit mix, salt and pepper just until blended; pour over ham mixture.
- Bake 400° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean Ham Quiche in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p53
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Green Bean Ham Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 4, 2011
Great recipe. We were doubtful about green in a quiche, but I had a ton of HoneyBaked Ham leftover to use up. It was awesome! I left out the mushrooms, and it turned out fine.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >