Green Bean Confetti Salad Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 1-3/4 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups canned white or shoepeg corn
- 1-1/2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces)sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and vinegar to a boil; boil for 3 minutes. Pour over vegetables. cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 244 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Green Bean Confetti Salad
"OK Not my family favoite"
"This a great salad to make ahead for special holiday or potluck dinners. I also serve this with Taco Crescent Bake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake as on pages 16 and 17 of the 2005 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes Book. This is a great meal!"
"I've made this several times for church potlucks and everyone loves it."
"How good is this Recipe coz im going to try it...."