Green Bean Confetti Salad Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 1-3/4 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups canned white or shoepeg corn
- 1-1/2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces)sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and vinegar to a boil; boil for 3 minutes. Pour over vegetables. cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 244 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 7g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Green Bean Confetti Salad
"OK Not my family favoite"
"This a great salad to make ahead for special holiday or potluck dinners. I also serve this with Taco Crescent Bake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake as on pages 16 and 17 of the 2005 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes Book. This is a great meal!"
"I've made this several times for church potlucks and everyone loves it."
"How good is this Recipe coz im going to try it...."