- 1-3/4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 1-3/4 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups canned white or shoepeg corn
- 1-1/2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces)sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and vinegar to a boil; boil for 3 minutes. Pour over vegetables. cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Confetti Bean Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p55
Reviews for Green Bean Confetti Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2014
"OK Not my family favoite"
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2010
"I've made this several times for church potlucks and everyone loves it."
Reviewed May. 3, 2008
"How good is this Recipe coz im going to try it...."