- 1-3/4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 1-3/4 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups canned white or shoepeg corn
- 1-1/2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces)sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and vinegar to a boil; boil for 3 minutes. Pour over vegetables. cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Green Bean Confetti Salad
Sort By :
OK Not my family favoite
This a great salad to make ahead for special holiday or potluck dinners. I also serve this with Taco Crescent Bake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake as on pages 16 and 17 of the 2005 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes Book. This is a great meal!
I've made this several times for church potlucks and everyone loves it.
How good is this Recipe coz im going to try it....