Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Gently stir in beans. Spoon half of the mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the onions. Spoon remaining bean mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the onions are brown and crispy. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Green Bean Casserole(8)
Sort By :
Always a crowd pleaser. Never change it.
Flavor was good, i used a large and small can og green beans drained. very soupy. next time i might add one more big can
My family loved it. Can be mad ahead and just do the last 5 minutes with the crisp onions before serving. Very tasty.
This is a great side dish. I add mushrooms and a few real bacon bits for a bolder flavor.
green bean casserole is the best comfort food! I omit the soy sauce (lower salt intake), but I add water chestnuts for a nice crunch because the french fried onions always are soggy when mixed into the casserole.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Green Bean Casserole Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Side Dishes >