Green Bean Casserole Recipe
This green bean casserole has always been one of my favorite "convenience dishes" because it can be prepared ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake. —Anna Baker, Blaine, Washington
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a bowl, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Gently stir in beans. Spoon half of the mixture into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the onions. Spoon remaining bean mixture over the top.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the onions are brown and crispy. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 163 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC