- 10-1/2 ounces Chef’s Cupboard Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Friendly Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Nutmeg*
- 16 ounces Season’s Choice Extra Fine Green Beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package Bake House creations Pie Crust
- 1 cup Chef’s Cupboard French Fried Onions*
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soup, cream, eggs, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and nutmeg. Add green beans, stir until combined.
- Take pie crust out of package, roll with rolling pin to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut out mini pie crusts using a 3-inch round cutter. Repeat and re-roll pie crust to maximize dough.
- Lightly press each mini pie crust into a muffin pan. Fill each pie crust with 2 tablespoons of filling.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and top with onions. Return to oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 24 mini quiches.
Originally published as Green Bean Casserole Quiche Bites Provided by ALDI
Reviews for Green Bean Casserole Quiche Bites(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review