This dish always conjures up memories of Mom's traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Everyone loves green beans when they're dressed up in a creamy suace and topped with golden french-fried onions.—Christy Hinrichs, Parkville, Missouri
Recommended: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups frozen cut green beans or cut fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir in beans and 1/4 cup onions. Transfer to a 2 or 3 cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean Casserole in Light & Tasty December/January 2002, p15
Reviews for Green Bean Casserole for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review